Once you taste these you will understand why I have the nerve to title a recipe “perfect”. Please don’t think me rude! I love brownies and I like to play around with recipes until I find a recipe that makes me happy. This one was super easy actually, and I only made two batches before finding what I longed for… a beautifully moist brownie with a perfectly chewy crust… I mean, that is what brownies are supposed to be!!!! I love white chocolate, so I mixed in white chocolate chips to add a more complex flavor. It works! These brownies are so good, I am not allowed to have any more or I will definitely lose my waist to these scrumptious brownies!
So, you will need…
- 1 C. Unsalted Butter, melted
- 3 C. Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 C. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 C. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 – 1 C. White Chocolate Chips
- Lots of Love
Here was my process…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease brownie pan with butter
- Combine sugar, melted butter and vanilla, mix well with wooden spoon.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs with a hand whisk until fluffy. Add to sugar mixture and combine well.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda and mix into sugar mixture until smooth.
- Add white chocolate chips and mix until everything is combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
I enjoyed mine fresh out of the oven with a little bit of frozen yogurt… it was amazing. I forbid myself from having more than one… but i don’t think I have the willpower. These are so delicious, you owe yourself a bite!