First of all I want to say Sorry for my absence. Sometimes a gal must roam!
Who doesn’t love a delicious Prosecco? Framboise Beer is a fantastic Raspberry Belgian Craft Beer, and lets face it ladies, if we are going to drink beer, it might as well be fancy beer. This is the Prosecco of Beer.
So, for my comeback recipe, I made a delicious Meringue cookie with Framboise and white chocolate. It is truly divine! It is light and airy, yet chewy as all meringue should be. They are sweet and delicate, just like me.
So, you will need…
- 1/2 C. Confectioners Sugar, sifted
- 3 Large Egg Whites, at room Temperature
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/3 C. Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Framboise Beer
- 1/2 C. White Chocolate Chips
Here was my process…
- Preheat oven to 250 Degrees F and line two baking sheet with Parchment Paper
- Sift the confectioners sugar onto a plate and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine egg whites, cream of tartar and Framboise. Beat on medium until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add the granulated sugar and beat on medium high until stiff, glossy peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the confectioners sugar, then fold in the white chips.
- Drop the dough on the prepared baking sheets, you can sprinkle the baking sheets with powdered sugar to make them stick less, spacing them about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 55 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool.
These are so much fun to eat, and you really do feel a twinge of sexy sophistication while eating them. Plus you won’t need more than one or two of this ladylike treat, which is good for the midsection. Put on your best night wear, throw on an old classic, pour a glass of Prosecco, and have yourself a treat.
After all, Life is but a Meringue…